Hadith Courses Online
In Islamic terminology, the term Hadith refers to “reports of statement or actions of the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him), or of his tactic approval or criticism of something said or done in his presence.” The two fundamental sources of Islam are the Quran (the word of God) and the Sunnah (the example) of the Prophet (Peace and blessings be upon him). The Qur’an is the message, while the Hadith is the verbal translation of the message into pragmatic terms, as exemplified by the Prophet Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him). Hadith is the second major source of guidance for Muslims after the Holy Quran. Some important elements of Islam, such as the five prayers are explained in Hadith. The knowledge of Hadith is also important for understanding the Quran.
- Level 1: Forty Hadiths with meanings: Memorizing 40 hadiths with meanings is a great virtue. There is a Hadith that says: “Whoever preserves forty hadeeth for my ummah (followers) will be recorded as a faqeeh (Aalim)”. This course is very good for kids as their memorization power is very strong.
- Level 2: Riyad al-Salihin: This great book is a compilation of verses from the Quran supplemented by hadith narratives written by Al-Nawawi. This book is organized into sections each representing a special subject matter. Note: This course is for those students who have prior knowledge of Sarf & Nahw (Arabic Grammar). If you want to learn Sarf & Nahw, just contact us.
- Level 3: Mishkat al-Masabih: This is an important book hadith before Kutub al-Sittah. The Mishkat has enjoyed wide popularity in the world of Islamic learning Since 516 AH when it was first compiled by Waliuddin Abu Abdullah Mahmud Al-Tabrizi. Al-Tabrizi added to it the chains of transmission, the narrators and the authenticity of the Hadith. Thus making it more beneficial to those not having an advanced knowledge of the science of hadith. Note: This course is for those students who already have strong knowledge of Sarf & Nahw and also they have studied some basic books of Hadiths.
Have an in-depth overview of the books of Ahadith from our learned and experienced Hadith teacher at a day and time that suits you the best.
Why Learn Hadith Online from An Online Hadith Teacher?
After Quran, Hadith is the most authentic source about an action, saying, and quality of the Holy Prophet Muhammad SAW. Learning it is beneficial for your life here in this eternal world and the life after death. You become a source of spreading knowledge among Muslims. People tend to learn from the books on their own as they don’t have access to a learned man nearby. Learn from an online Quran and Hadith Teacher as the online medium of education is simple and flexible. You set the days and timings of your choice and continue learning at your own pace. With our online Hadith learning you get;
- Free Admission
- Age relaxation as anyone can join
- Choice of selecting days and time
- Male or female Hadith teacher
- One to one lessons
- Save time for skipping driving to and from an academy
Learn hadith and Quran from an online tutor so that you can grasp each lesson. In one to one class, you get the freedom to clarify any ambiguity in a lesson and ask as many questions as you want without hesitation. In traditional classes, people are afraid of their fellows and stop asking questions. Online classes build your confidence as a result you get more in-depth knowledge.
How Long Does Hadith Lesson Last and What Does it Consist of?
Each class of Hadith lasts about 30 minutes. The initial lessons are shorter as you will be given a quick introduction to understanding the concept and the process. The course consists of basic to advanced concepts such as:
- Kinds of Hadith
- Topics of Hadith
- How and when ahadith were compiled?
- Rules of Hadith
- Health and authenticity of ahadith
- Historical background of ahadith
- The practical implication of ahadith
- How Hadith was derived from Quran
Our Online Hadith Teacher has a comprehensive plan. Each lesson is recorded and delivered via WhatsApp so that you have a record of all the sessions you attend. You can listen to them, again and again, to further study the topics and strengthen your concepts.
What Should I Do If My Kid or I want to Learn Hadith Online?
You need to look into resources and a certified Online Hadith Teacher. Islamic sciences need to be delivered with its historical background. Download the authentic books of hadith, connect with a tutor, and start learning and memorizing a hadith each day. Slow and steadily you can go on improving along with the wisdom you get from the holy sayings and actions.